What We Treat
What exactly do we treat?
Over the last 30 years we have treated many injuries and areas. We have helped people recover from many surgical procedures and we have helped people perform at the highest level in their field, by helping to prevent injuries and by speeding up their post event recovery, so they can return to competition as quickly as possible.
Whilst not an exhaustive list we can help with:-
- Knee & Ankle Injuries ACL, meniscal, patello-femoral and Inversion/Eversion Injuries, Achilles Tendon problems.
- Neck/Shoulder/Elbow Injuries. Frozen Shoulders, Impingements, Dislocations, Rotator Cuffs, Trapped Nerves, Tennis/Golfers Elbow.
- Lower Back Issues. Prolapsed Disc, Facet Joint Problems, Sciatica, Core Stability Issues, Re-occuring Low Back Pain.
- Common Muscle Injuries. Hamstrings, Quads, Hip Flexors, Rotator Cuff, Calf and Biceps just to name a few.
- Common Operations. Hip & Knee (Half & Full) Replacements, Shoulder Replacements, ACL Reconstructions, Arthroscopic Procedures.
- Post Event Recovery. Muscle Soreness, Muscle Fatigue, Minor Injuries.
If you have a problem that you don't see on the above list please contact us. The chances are we can help. If we can't we may know someone who can.